Package: libgammu-dev (1.33.0-3)
Links for libgammu-dev
Download Source Package gammu:
- Homepage [www.gammu.org]
mobile phone management library (development files)
Gammu is command line utility and library to work with mobile phones from many vendors. Support for different models differs, but basic functions should work with majority of them. Program can work with contacts, messages (SMS, EMS and MMS), calendar, todos, filesystem, integrated radio, camera, etc. It also supports daemon mode to send and receive SMSes.
Currently supported phones include:
* Many Nokia models. * Alcatel BE5 (501/701), BF5 (715), BH4 (535/735). * AT capable phones (Siemens, Nokia, Alcatel, IPAQ). * OBEX and IrMC capable phones (Sony-Ericsson, Motorola). * Symbian phones through gnapplet.
This package contains header files needed for compiling programs with Gammu and developer documentation.
Other Packages Related to libgammu-dev
- dep: libgammu7 (= 1.33.0-3)
- mobile phone management library
- dep: libgsmsd7 (= 1.33.0-3)
- SMS daemon helper library