Package: libfprint0 (1:0.5.1-1)
Links for libfprint0
Download Source Package libfprint:
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
async fingerprint library of fprint project, shared libraries
The fprint project aims to support for consumer fingerprint reader devices.
Previously, Linux support for such devices has been scattered amongst different projects (many incomplete) and inconsistent in that application developers would have to implement support for each type of fingerprint reader separately. The idea is to change that by providing a central system to support all the fingerprint readers as it's possible to get hands on.
libfprint is the centre of efforts, this component does the dirty job of talking to fingerprint reading devices, and processing fingerprint data.
This library depends on the new libusb, which performs asynchronous callbacks, allowing fprint to perform non-blocking device tasks.
This package provides shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libfprint0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.35.9)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnss3 (>= 2:3.13.4-2~) [amd64]
- Network Security Service libraries
- or libnss3-1d (>= 3.12.0~1.9b1)
- Network Security Service libraries - transitional package
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- userspace USB programming library