Package: libdcmtk2-dev (3.6.0-15+deb8u1)
Links for libdcmtk2-dev
Download Source Package dcmtk:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Juergen Salk (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Homepage [dicom.offis.de]
OFFIS DICOM toolkit development libraries and headers
DCMTK includes a collection of libraries and applications for examining, constructing and converting DICOM image files, handling offline media, sending and receiving images over a network connection, as well as demonstrative image storage and worklist servers.
This package contains development libraries and headers for DCMTK. You only need to install this if you are developing programs that use the DCMTK libraries.
Note: This version was compiled with libssl support.
Other Packages Related to libdcmtk2-dev
- dep: libdcmtk2 (= 3.6.0-15+deb8u1)
- OFFIS DICOM toolkit runtime libraries
- sug: dcmtk-doc
- OFFIS DICOM toolkit documentation