Package: libdbuskit-dev (0.1.1-2)
Links for libdbuskit-dev
Download Source Package dbuskit:
- Homepage [gnustep.org]
GNUstep framework that interfaces with D-Bus (development files)
The DBusKit framework offers tight integration of D-Bus services into Objective-C applications. It handles all low-level details of communication with D-Bus daemons and the services connected to them and exposes an interface similar to Distributed Objects to make it easy for Objective-C programmers to access D-Bus services.
* Distributed Objects-like API for exchanging messages with D-Bus services. * A notification center class for watching signals emitted by D-Bus services. * `dk_make_interface' tool to generate Objective-C protocol declarations from D-Bus interface files.
This package contains the development files, API documentation, programming manual and the `dk_make_protocol' tool.
Other Packages Related to libdbuskit-dev
- dep: gnustep-base-runtime (>= 1.24.7)
- GNUstep Base library - daemons and tools
- dep: libdbuskit0 (= 0.1.1-2)
- GNUstep framework that interfaces with D-Bus (runtime library)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnustep-base-dev
- GNUstep Base header files and development libraries
- dep: libgnustep-base1.24 (>= 1.24.7)
- GNUstep Base library
- dep: libobjc4 (>= 4.2.1)
- Runtime library for GNU Objective-C applications