Package: libdbus2.0-cil (0.8.1-1)
Links for libdbus2.0-cil
Download Source Package dbus-sharp:
- Homepage [github.com]
CLI implementation of D-Bus
dbus-sharp is a fork of ndesk-dbus, which is a C# implementation of D-Bus. It's often referred to as "managed D-Bus" to avoid confusion with existing bindings (which wrap libdbus).
D-Bus is a message bus, used for sending messages between applications. Conceptually, it fits somewhere in between raw sockets and CORBA in terms of complexity.
This package contains the dbus-sharp library itself.
Other Packages Related to libdbus2.0-cil
- dep: cli-common (>= 0.5.1)
- common files between all CLI packages
- dep: libmono-corlib4.5-cil (>= 3.2.8)
- Mono core library (for CLI 4.5)
- dep: libmono-posix4.0-cil (>= 3.2.3)
- Mono.Posix library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-core4.0-cil (>= 3.2.8)
- Mono System.Core library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system-xml4.0-cil (>= 3.2.1)
- Mono System.Xml library (for CLI 4.0)
- dep: libmono-system4.0-cil (>= 3.2.8)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 4.0)