Package: libdbus-glib-1-2-dbg (0.102-1)
Links for libdbus-glib-1-2-dbg
Download Source Package dbus-glib:
- Utopia Maintenance Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
simple interprocess messaging system (GLib library debug symbols)
D-Bus is a message bus, used for sending messages between applications. Conceptually, it fits somewhere in between raw sockets and CORBA in terms of complexity.
This package provides support for debugging programs that use the GLib-based shared library.
See the dbus description for more information about D-Bus in general.
Other Packages Related to libdbus-glib-1-2-dbg
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (= 0.102-1)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)