Package: libdap11 (3.12.0-1)
Links for libdap11
Download Source Package libdap:
- Homepage [www.opendap.org]
Open-source Project for a Network Data Access Protocol library
OPeNDAP provides software that allows you to access data over the internet, from programs that weren't originally designed for that purpose, as well as some that were. While OPeNDAP is the original developer of the Data Access protocol which its software uses, many other groups have adopted DAP and provide compatible clients, servers and software development kits.
The DAP is a NASA community standard; here is the offical link to the specification.
With OPeNDAP software, you access data using a URL, just like a URL you would use to access a web page. However, before you request any data, you need to know how to request it in a form your browser can handle. OPeNDAP data is stored in binary form, and by default, it is transmitted that way, too.
Other Packages Related to libdap11
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library