Package: libcwidget-dev (0.5.17-2)
Links for libcwidget-dev
Download Source Package cwidget:
- Homepage [cwidget.alioth.debian.org]
high-level terminal interface library for C++ (development files)
libcwidget is a modern user interface library modeled on GTK+ and Qt, but using curses as its display layer and with widgets that are tailored to a terminal environment.
This package contains files that are needed to write or compile software that uses libcwidget.
WARNING: this is a newly created library whose development is closely tied to the development of aptitude. Its API may be incomplete and is likely to change considerably version-over-version! You may want to avoid cwidget for stable projects.
Other Packages Related to libcwidget-dev
- dep: libcwidget3 (= 0.5.17-2)
- high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
- dep: libncursesw5-dev
- developer's libraries for ncursesw
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-dev
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - development files
- sug: libcwidget-doc
- high-level terminal interface library for C++ (documentation)