Package: libctl-dev (3.2.2-2)
Links for libctl-dev
Download Source Package libctl:
- Homepage [ab-initio.mit.edu]
library for flexible control files, development version
libctl is a free Guile-based library implementing flexible control files for scientific simulations. It was written to support the MIT Photonic-Bands program, but will hopefully prove useful in other programs too.
This package contains the header files and static libraries.
Other Packages Related to libctl-dev
- dep: guile-2.0-dev
- Development files for Guile 2.0
- dep: libc6-dev
- GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libctl5 (= 3.2.2-2)
- library for flexible control files
- rec: libctl-doc
- library for flexible control files, documentation