Package: libcatalyst-plugin-authentication-perl (0.10023-2)
Links for libcatalyst-plugin-authentication-perl
Download Source Package libcatalyst-plugin-authentication-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
Infrastructure plugin for the Catalyst authentication framework
Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication provides generic user support for Catalyst apps. It is the basis for both authentication (checking the user is who they claim to be), and authorization (allowing the user to do what the system authorises them to do).
Using authentication is split into two parts. A Store is used to actually store the user information, and can store any amount of data related to the user. Credentials are used to verify users, using information from the store, given data from the frontend. A Credential and a Store are paired to form a 'Realm'. A Catalyst application using the authentication framework must have at least one realm, and may have several.
To implement authentication in a Catalyst application you need to add this module, and specify at least one realm in the configuration.
Catalyst is an elegant Model-View-Controller web application framework written in Perl.
Other Packages Related to libcatalyst-plugin-authentication-perl
- dep: libcatalyst-perl
- elegant Model-View-Controller Web Application Framework
- dep: libcatalyst-plugin-session-perl (>= 0.10)
- generic Session plugin for Catalyst
- dep: libclass-inspector-perl
- Perl module that provides information about classes
- dep: libmoose-perl
- modern Perl object system framework
- dep: libmoosex-emulate-class-accessor-fast-perl
- module to emulate Class::Accessor::Fast using Moose attributes
- dep: libmro-compat-perl
- mro::* interface compatibility for Perls < 5.9.5
- dep: libnamespace-autoclean-perl
- module to remove imported symbols after compilation
- dep: libstring-rewriteprefix-perl
- module to rewrite strings based on a set of known prefixes
- dep: libtry-tiny-perl
- module providing minimalistic try/catch
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language