Package: lib32ncursesw5-dev (5.9+20140913-1+deb8u3)
Links for lib32ncursesw5-dev
Download Source Package ncurses:
- Homepage [invisible-island.net]
developer's libraries for ncursesw (32-bit)
The ncurses library routines are a terminal-independent method of updating character screens with reasonable optimization.
This package contains the header files, static libraries and symbolic links that developers using ncursesw will need.
This package includes support for wide characters. This package supports the 32-bit ABI variant of your system's architecture.
Other Packages Related to lib32ncursesw5-dev
- dep: lib32ncursesw5 (= 5.9+20140913-1+deb8u3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support) (32-bit)
- dep: lib32tinfo-dev (= 5.9+20140913-1+deb8u3)
- developer's library for the low-level terminfo library (32-bit)
- dep: lib32tinfo5 (= 5.9+20140913-1+deb8u3)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling (32-bit)
- dep: libncursesw5-dev (= 5.9+20140913-1+deb8u3)
- developer's libraries for ncursesw
- sug: ncurses-doc
- developer's guide and documentation for ncurses