Package: knot-dnsutils (1.6.0-1+deb8u1)
Links for knot-dnsutils
Download Source Package knot:
- Homepage [www.knot-dns.cz]
Clients provided with Knot DNS (kdig, knslookup, knsupdate)
Knot DNS is a fast, authoritative only, high performance, feature full and open source name server.
Knot DNS is developed by CZ.NIC Labs, the R&D department of .CZ registry and hence is well suited to run anything from the root zone, the top-level domain, to many smaller standard domain names.
This package delivers various client programs related to DNS that are derived from the Knot DNS source tree.
- [k]dig - query the DNS in various ways - [k]nsupdate - perform dynamic updates (See RFC2136)
Those clients were designed to be 1:1 compatible with BIND dnsutils, but they provide some enhancements, which are documented in respective manpages.
WARNING: [k]nslookup is not provided as it is considered obsolete.
Other Packages Related to knot-dnsutils
- dep: knot-libs (= 1.6.0-1+deb8u1)
- authoritative domain name server
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64, arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||65.3 kB||184.0 kB||[list of files]|
|arm64||57.0 kB||168.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||59.0 kB||162.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||57.2 kB||122.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||69.5 kB||194.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||62.0 kB||201.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||63.1 kB||201.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||59.2 kB||190.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ppc64el||60.6 kB||204.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||64.7 kB||212.0 kB||[list of files]|