Package: httrack (3.48.20-1)
Links for httrack
Download Source Package httrack:
- Homepage [www.httrack.com]
Copy websites to your computer (Offline browser)
HTTrack is an offline browser utility, allowing you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting html, images, and other files from the server to your computer.
HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.
Other Packages Related to httrack
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libhttrack2 (>= 3.48.20)
- Httrack website copier library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime