Package: golly (2.6-2)
Links for golly
Download Source Package golly:
- Homepage [golly.sourceforge.net]
Game of Life simulator using hashlife algorithm
Golly simulates Conway's Game of Life with an arbitrarily large grid of cells. It can optionally use a hashlife algorithm, which allows it to rapidly compute generations for huge patterns, and to compute many generations into the future at a time.
Golly provides a graphical interface for viewing and editing cellular automata. It supports copy and paste, zoom, auto-fit, multiple layers, and viewing different areas of a pattern simultaneously in different areas of a window.
Golly can load patterns from RLE, Life 1.05/1.06, dblife, and macrocell file formats; it can also interpret images as Life patterns. Golly provides integrated help, including a copy of the Life Lexicon.
Golly also supports other rules for 2D cellular automata with an 8-cell neighborhood, and supports 1D cellular automata.
Other Packages Related to golly
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase3.0-0 (>= 3.0.1)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk3.0-0 (>= 3.0.1)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.6)
- compression library - runtime