Package: goby (1.1+0.20140625-1)
Links for goby
Download Source Package goby:
- Homepage [www.mew.org]
WYSIWYG presentation tool for Emacs
Goby is an Emacs Lisp package to display large fonts and images, which can be used as a WYSIWYG presentation tool on GNU Emacs.
There are two modes, Edit and View, for Goby. Edit mode is implemented as a minor mode while View mode as a major mode. The created file (*.gby) is just a text, so you can easily handle it.
To display large fonts, install TrueType font packages. To use images, install the netpbm package. To make screen dumps, install the imagemagick package.
Other Packages Related to goby
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 2.0.8)
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- rec: netpbm
- Graphics conversion tools between image formats
- sug: fonts-dejavu
- metapackage to pull in fonts-dejavu-core and fonts-dejavu-extra
- sug: fonts-liberation
- Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
- sug: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF