Package: gnunet-dev (0.10.1-2.1)
Links for gnunet-dev
Download Source Package gnunet:
- Homepage [gnunet.org]
secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (development)
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework which focuses on providing security. All link-to-link messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the peer-to-peer traffic in UDP, TCP, or SMTP messages.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to gnunet-dev
- dep: gnunet (= 0.10.1-2.1)
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (meta)
- dep: libextractor-dev (>= 1:0.6.3)
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (development)
- dep: libgcrypt20-dev (>= 1.6)
- LGPL Crypto library - development files
- dep: libmicrohttpd-dev (>= 0.9.33)
- library embedding HTTP server functionality (development)