Package: gdb-minimal (7.7.1+dfsg-5)
Links for gdb-minimal
Download Source Package gdb:
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GNU Debugger (minimal version)
GDB is a source-level debugger, capable of breaking programs at any specific line, displaying variable values, and determining where errors occurred. Currently, gdb supports C, C++, D, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, OpenCL C, Pascal, assembly, Modula-2, Go, and Ada. A must-have for any serious programmer.
This package contains a minimal version of GDB with optional features disabled.
Other Packages Related to gdb-minimal
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling