Package: ganeti-haskell-2.12 (2.12.4-1+deb8u3)
Links for ganeti-haskell-2.12
Download Source Package ganeti:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
cluster virtualization manager - Haskell components
Ganeti is a virtual server cluster management tool built on top of the Xen and KVM virtualization technologies and other free software. It provides an automated environment to manage highly available virtual machine instances.
It is designed to facilitate cluster management of virtual servers using commodity hardware, and to provide fast and simple recovery after physical failures. It can take care of operations such as redundant disk creation and management, operating system installation (in cooperation with OS-specific install scripts), startup, shutdown, and failover of instances between physical systems.
This package provides the architecture-dependent components of Ganeti 2.12 written in Haskell.
Other Packages Related to ganeti-haskell-2.12
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 1:8.35)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime