Package: firehol (1.297-1)
Links for firehol
Download Source Package firehol:
- Homepage [firehol.org]
easy to use but powerful iptables stateful firewall
FireHOL generates generic firewalls with an extremely simple but powerful configuration language, enabling you to design any kind of local or routing stateful packet filtering firewall with ease.
FireHOL does not (yet) support ipv6.
FireHOL is reviving and will support ipv6 in the coming new major release.
Other Packages Related to firehol
- dep: bash (>= 4.2)
- GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: iproute2
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: iptables (>= 1.4.14)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- rec: aggregate
- ipv4 cidr prefix aggregator
- rec: kmod
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules
- sug: ulogd2
- Netfilter Userspace Logging Daemon