Package: excellent-bifurcation (0.0.20071015-6)
Links for excellent-bifurcation
Download Source Package excellent-bifurcation:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz (QA Page)
- Barry deFreese (QA Page)
- Vincent Cheng (QA Page)
abstract vertical shooter with two sides to play on
Excellent Bifurcation is a vertical shooter in which you have two sides available to play on. Its graphics try to mimic the colours, sounds and feeling of the 8-bit games.
In the game, you drive two ships at the same time, on two sides of the screen. The game play is very unique and fun. It might be quite a brain bender anyway.
Excellent Bifurcation was Linley Henzel's entry in the AutoFire 2007 Shooter Competition, and finished in 2nd place.
Other Packages Related to excellent-bifurcation
- dep: liballegro4.4
- portable library for cross-platform game and multimedia development
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libxdg-basedir1
- Implementation of the XDG Base Directory Specifications