Package: erlang-lhttpc (1.3.0-1)
Links for erlang-lhttpc
Download Source Package erlang-lhttpc:
- Homepage [github.com]
lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang
lhttpc is a lightweight HTTP/1.1 client implemented in Erlang, developed at Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd.
* Persistent connections (configurable timeout) * HTTP / HTTPS (ssl) support * HTTP versions < 1.1 should be supported
Pipelining will probably never be supported...
* No support for "streaming" the response body * No support for SSL options, such as client certificates * The client can't follow redirects * It's not possible to limit the number of outgoing connections * No proper support for Except: 100-continue behaviour
Other Packages Related to erlang-lhttpc
- dep: erlang-crypto (>= 1:17.1-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP cryptographic modules
- dep: erlang-inets (>= 1:17.1-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP Internet clients and servers
- dep: erlang-ssl (>= 1:17.1-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP implementation of SSL