Package: dma (0.9-1)
Links for dma
Download Source Package dma:
- Homepage [github.com]
lightweight mail transport agent
The DragonFly Mail Agent is a small Mail Transport Agent (MTA), designed for home and office use. It accepts mails from local Mail User Agents (MUA) and delivers them either to local mailboxes or remote SMTP servers. Remote delivery includes support for features such as TLS/SSL and SMTP authentication.
dma is not intended as a replacement for full-featured MTAs like Sendmail, Postfix, or Exim. Consequently, dma does not listen on port 25 for incoming connections.
Other Packages Related to dma
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files