Package: umockdev (0.8.8-2)
Links for umockdev
Download Source Package umockdev:
- Homepage [github.com]
record/mock hardware devices for bug reports and regression tests
umockdev mocks hardware devices for creating unit tests for libraries and programs that handle Linux hardware devices.
This package provides tools to record the properties and behaviour of particular devices, and to run a program or test suite under a test bed with the previously recorded devices loaded.
Right now this covers sysfs, uevents, basic support for /dev devices, and recording/mocking usbdevfs ioctls (for PtP/MTP devices).
With this you can simulate particular hardware in virtual environments up to some degree, without needing any particular privileges or disturbing the whole system.
Other Packages Related to umockdev
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.32.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgudev-1.0-0 (>= 146)
- GObject-based wrapper library for libudev
- dep: libumockdev0 (>= 0.8)
- hardware mocking testbed for bug reports and regression tests