Package: pxsl-tools (1.0-5.2)
Links for pxsl-tools
Download Source Package pxsl-tools:
- Homepage [community.moertel.com]
Parsimonious XML Shorthand Language
PXSL ("pixel") provides XML authors and programmers with a simple, concise syntax that they can use to create XML documents.
For more advanced users, PXSL offers customizable shortcuts and sophisticated refactoring tools like functional macros that can markedly reduce the size and complexity of markup-dense XML documents.
The short version is this: PXSL is XML turned inside-out. Instead of tagging the structure, you tag the non-structure, which is the better approach when most of your information is structure.
Also, PXSL lets users intermix PXSL and XML syntax in one document. Users are free to use whichever syntax works best for each portion of their documents.
Other Packages Related to pxsl-tools
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [armel, i386]
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library