Package: noweb (2.11b-9)
Links for noweb
Download Source Package noweb:
- Homepage [www.eecs.harvard.edu]
A WEB-like literate-programming tool
noweb is designed to meet the needs of literate programmers while remaining as simple as possible. Its primary advantages are simplicity, extensibility, and language-independence.
The noweb manual is only 3 pages; an additional page explains how to customize its LaTeX output. noweb works ``out of the box'' with any programming language, and supports TeX, latex, and HTML back ends.
The primary sacrifice relative to WEB is that code is not prettyprinted.
Other Packages Related to noweb
- dep: gawk
- GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
- dep: iconx
- Executor for Icon, a high-level programming language
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- rec: texlive
- TeX Live: A decent selection of the TeX Live packages