Package: guncat (0.92.00-3)
Links for guncat
Download Source Package guncat:
- Homepage [guncat.sourceforge.net]
Catenates files while decrypting PGP-encrypted sections
Guncat acts like unix's cat command, but handles (partially) encrypted sections of processed files. Sections of guncat's input files which are surrounded by -----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE----- and -----END PGP MESSAGE----- markers are decrypted before being concatenated to the standard output stream.
Guncat's output (i.e., the standard output stream) may subsequently be processed by other programs, like grep or less. Guncat supports reading a decryption passphrase either from stdin or from gpg-agent.
Guncat stands for (Gpg UNencrypting CAT) and was designed to facilitate searching through (partially) PGP encrypted files, as encountered in mailboxes, for example.
Other Packages Related to guncat
- dep: libbobcat3 (>= 3.23.01)
- run-time (shared) Bobcat library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3