Package: grcompiler (4.2-4)
Links for grcompiler
Download Source Package grcompiler:
Compiler of smart (graphite) fonts
SILGraphite is a system that can be used to create and use "smart fonts" capable of displaying writing systems with various complex behaviors, such as: contextual shaping, ligatures, reordering, split glyphs, bidirectionality, stacking diacritics and complex positioning.
This library was designed and developed by the NRSI (Non-Roman Script Initiative) within SIL International (www.sil.org) to act as a complement to other smart font rendering technologies with limited practical local extensibility. Its purpose is to help meet the needs of a very large number of "minority language" communities for local extensibility of complex script behaviors.
The behavior of the SILGraphite rendering engine for a given writing system is specified through extra tables added to a TrueType font. These tables are generated by compiling a GDL (Graphite Description Language) source file into a font using grcompiler.
This package contains the graphite compiler.
Other Packages Related to grcompiler
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libicu52 (>= 52~m1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3