Package: geany-plugin-macro (1.24+dfsg-5)
Links for geany-plugin-macro
Download Source Package geany-plugins:
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
macro plugin for Geany
Geanymacro is a plugin to provide user defined macros for Geany. This plugin allows you to record and use your own macros. Macros are sequences of actions that can then be repeated with a single key combination. So if you had dozens of lines where you wanted to delete the last 2 characters, you could simple start recording, press End, Backspace, Backspace, down line and then stop recording. Then simply trigger the macro and it would automatically edit the line and move to the next.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
Other Packages Related to geany-plugin-macro
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 1.24+dfsg-5)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- enh: geany
- fast and lightweight IDE