Package: gdb-mingw-w64 (7.6.2-1.1+9)
Links for gdb-mingw-w64
Download Source Package gdb-mingw-w64:
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Cross-debugger for Win32 and Win64 using MinGW-w64
MinGW-w64 provides a development and runtime environment for 32- and 64-bit Windows applications using the GNU Compiler Collection (gcc).
This package contains the gdb debugger which can be used with a Windows-hosted gdbserver to debug programs running on Windows hosts.
The gdb-mingw-w64-target package contains gdbserver and gdbreplay for 32- and 64-bit Windows.
Other Packages Related to gdb-mingw-w64
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- rec: gdb-mingw-w64-target
- Cross-debugger server for Win32 and Win64 using MinGW-w64