Package: cw (3.3.1-2)
Links for cw
Download Source Package unixcw:
- Debian Hamradio Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Kamil Ignacak (QA Page)
- Kamal Mostafa (QA Page)
- Colin Tuckley (QA Page)
- Homepage [unixcw.sourceforge.net]
Morse code tutor - command line user interface
The unixcw project provides support for learning to use Morse.
This package provides two executables:
* cw - a simple command line application that converts key-presses to Morse code that can be heard through the console buzzer or a sound card; * cwgen - a program that generates groups of random characters for Morse code practice, which can be piped to the cw program.
It also includes example files (with the extension "cw") containing commands which can be used to change properties such as the speed, tone, and spacing of characters.
Other Packages Related to cw
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [not amd64]
- dep: libcw6
- Morse code tutor - shared library