Package: coturn (188.8.131.52-1+deb8u2) [security]
Links for coturn
Download Source Package coturn:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
TURN and STUN server for VoIP
STUN (Session Traversal Utilities for NAT) and TURN (Traversal Using Relays around NAT) are protocols that can be used to provide NAT traversal for VoIP and WebRTC. This package provides a VoIP media traffic NAT traversal server and gateway.
Supported RFCs: TURN specs:
* RFC 5766 - base TURN specs; * RFC 6062 - TCP relaying TURN extension; * RFC 6156 - IPv6 extension for TURN; * DTLS support as client protocol http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00 * Mobile ICE (MICE) support http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility * TURN ORIGIN specs for multi-tenant servers http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johnston-tram-stun-origin-02 * TURN Bandwidth draft specs http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00 * SSODA (dual allocation) draft specs http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-tram-ssoda-00
* RFC 3489 - obsolete "classic" STUN specs; * RFC 5389 - base "new" STUN specs; * RFC 5769 - test vectors for STUN protocol testing; * RFC 5780 - NAT behavior discovery support.
The implementation fully supports UDP, TCP, TLS, and DTLS as protocols between the TURN client and the TURN server. Both UDP and TCP relaying are supported.
Flat files, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Redis are all supported for the user repository (if authentication is required). Both short-term and long-term credentials mechanisms are supported. For WebRTC applications, the TURN server REST API for time-limited secret-based authentication is implemented.
Load balancing can be implemented either by DNS round-robin mechanism, or with the external networking tools, or by the built-in ALTERNATE-SERVER mechanism.
The implementation is intended to be simple to install and configure. The project focuses on performance, scalability, and simplicity. The aim is to provide an enterprise-grade TURN solution.
Other Packages Related to coturn
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [not amd64]
- dep: libevent-core-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (core)
- dep: libevent-extra-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (extra)
- dep: libevent-openssl-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (openssl)
- dep: libevent-pthreads-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (pthreads)
- dep: libhiredis0.10 (>= 0.10.1)
- minimalistic C client library for Redis
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: telnet
- The telnet client