Package: clamav-dbg (0.101.4+dfsg-0+deb8u2) [security]
Links for clamav-dbg
Download Source Package clamav:
- ClamAV Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Meskes (QA Page)
- Michael Tautschnig (QA Page)
- Scott Kitterman (QA Page)
- Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (QA Page)
- Andreas Cadhalpun (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clamav.net]
debug symbols for ClamAV
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based on libclamav, which can be used by other software.
This package contains the stripped debugging symbols for the ClamAV suite.
Other Packages Related to clamav-dbg