Package: cdrdao (1:1.2.3-2)
Links for cdrdao
Download Source Package cdrdao:
- Homepage [cdrdao.sourceforge.net]
records CDs in Disk-At-Once (DAO) mode
cdrdao records audio or data CD-Rs in disk-at-once (DAO) mode based on a textual description of the CD contents.
Recording in disk-at-once mode writes the complete disc, i.e. lead-in, one or more tracks and lead-out, in a single step. The commonly used track-at-once (TAO) mode writes each track independently which requires link blocks between two tracks. You probably want to use this if you're copying a CD with multiple tracks, like most audio CDs.
cdrdao can also handle the bin/cue format commonly used for VCDs or disks with subchannel data.
If you just want to burn a normal data CD, you probably want wodim instead.
Other Packages Related to cdrdao
- dep: libao4 (>= 1.1.0)
- Cross Platform Audio Output Library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.15) [not armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libvorbisfile3 (>= 1.1.2)
- high-level API for Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec