Package: bird-bgp (1.4.5-1+deb8u1)
Links for bird-bgp
Download Source Package bird:
- Homepage [bird.network.cz]
Internet Routing Daemon [BGP-only version]
BIRD is an Internet routing daemon with full support for all the major routing protocols. It allows redistribution between protocols with a powerful route filtering syntax and an easy-to-use configuration interface.
This package supports IPv4 and IPv6 versions of BGP. OSPF and RIP support has been disabled in this package to conserve the memory.
Other Packages Related to bird-bgp
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: bird-doc
- Internet Routing Daemon - documentatio