Package: aolserver4-core (4.5.1-18)
Links for aolserver4-core
Download Source Package aolserver4:
- Homepage [www.aolserver.com]
AOL web server version 4 - core libraries
AOLserver is the web engine that powers America Online. It is capable of serving a very high number of users, and can host hundreds of virtual servers simultaneously within the same process.
It is similar in many respects to Zope, except based largely on Tcl. It is multi-threaded, and has a C API that can be used to extend its functionality.
This package provides the basic shared libraries which are needed by the daemon and are also useful for building add-on modules. It does not contain the AOLserver daemon, which is in aolserver4.
Other Packages Related to aolserver4-core
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libtcl8.6 (>= 8.6.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.6 - run-time library files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- compression library - runtime