Package: vim-puppet (3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
Links for vim-puppet
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
syntax highlighting for puppet manifests in vim
The vim-puppet package provides filetype detection and syntax highlighting for puppet manifests (files ending with ".pp").
As per the Debian vim policy, installed addons are not activated automatically, but the "vim-addon-manager" tool can be used for this purpose.
Other Packages Related to vim-puppet
- rec: vim-addon-manager
- manager of addons for the Vim editor