Package: netcf (1:0.2.3-4.1)
Links for netcf
Download Source Package netcf:
- Homepage [fedorahosted.org]
programs for the netcf library
Netcf is a library used to modify the network configuration of a system. Network configurations are expressed in a platform-independent XML format, which netcf translates into changes to the system's 'native' network configuration files.
This package contains the supporting binaries to use with netcf.
Other Packages Related to netcf
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libnetcf1 (= 1:0.2.3-4.1)
- cross-platform network configuration library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries