Package: python3-xstatic-angular-mock (188.8.131.52-4~bpo8+1)
Links for python3-xstatic-angular-mock
Download Source Package python-xstatic-angular-mock:
- Homepage [github.com]
Angular JS Mock XStatic support - Python 3.x
XStatic is a packaging standard to package external (often 3rd party) static files as a Python package, so they are easily usable on all operating systems, with any package management system or even without one.
By having static files in packages, it is also easier to build virtual envs, support linux/bsd/... distribution package maintainers and even windows installs using the same mechanism.
This package provides Angular JS Mock support as a Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-xstatic-angular-mock
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libjs-angularjs (<< 1.3)
- lets you write client-side web applications as if you had a smarter browser
- dep: libjs-angularjs (>= 1.2)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-xstatic
- XStatic base package with minimal support code - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-xstatic-angular
- Angular JS XStatic support - Python 3.x