Package: python-certbot-nginx-doc (0.10.2-1~bpo8+1)
Links for python-certbot-nginx-doc
Download Source Package python-certbot-nginx:
- Debian Let's Encrypt (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Harlan Lieberman-Berg (QA Page)
- Francois Marier (QA Page)
- Homepage [letsencrypt.org]
Nginx plugin documentation for Certbot
The objective of Certbot, Let's Encrypt, and the ACME (Automated Certificate Management Environment) protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server.
This agent is used to:
- Automatically prove to the Let's Encrypt CA that you control the website - Obtain a browser-trusted certificate and set it up on your web server - Keep track of when your certificate is going to expire, and renew it - Help you revoke the certificate if that ever becomes necessary.
This package contains the documentation for the Nginx plugin.
Other Packages Related to python-certbot-nginx-doc
- dep: libjs-sphinxdoc (>= 1.0)