Package: liblwp-protocol-https-perl (6.03-1)
Links for liblwp-protocol-https-perl
Download Source Package liblwp-protocol-https-perl:
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
The LWP::Protocol::https module provide support for using HTTPS schemed URLs with LWP. LWP::Protocol::https is a plug-in to the LWP protocol handling, so you don't use it directly. Once the module is installed LWP is able to access sites using HTTP over SSL/TLS.
If hostname verification is requested by LWP::UserAgent's ssl_opts, and neither SSL_ca_file nor SSL_ca_path is set, then SSL_ca_file is implied to be the one provided by ca-certificates.
This module used to be bundled with the libwww-perl, but it was unbundled in v6.02 in order to be able to declare its dependencies properly for the CPAN tool-chain. Applications that need HTTPS support can just declare their dependency on LWP::Protocol::https and will no longer need to know what underlying modules to install.
Other Packages Related to liblwp-protocol-https-perl
- dep: ca-certificates
- 一般的な CA の証明書
- dep: libio-socket-ssl-perl (>= 1.54)
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- dep: libnet-http-perl
- module providing low-level HTTP connection client
- dep: libwww-perl (>= 6.04)
- world-wide web へのシンプルで一貫性のあるインターフェース
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 作の実用的な抽出とレポート用の言語
- sug: libcrypt-ssleay-perl
- OpenSSL support for LWP