Package: rt4-clients (4.0.7-5+deb7u3) [security]
Links for rt4-clients
Download Source Package request-tracker4:
- Debian Request Tracker Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Niko Tyni (QA Page)
- Dominic Hargreaves (QA Page)
- Dmitry Smirnov (QA Page)
- Homepage [bestpractical.com]
mail gateway and command-line interface to request-tracker4
Request Tracker (RT) is a ticketing system which enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage tasks, issues, and requests submitted by a community of users. It features web, email, and command-line interfaces (see the package rt4-clients).
This package provides the 4 series of RT. It can be installed alongside the 3.8 series without any problems.
RT is a high-level, portable, platform independent system that eases collaboration within organizations and makes it easy for them to take care of their customers.
RT manages key tasks such as the identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution, and notification required by enterprise-critical applications, including project management, help desk, NOC ticketing, CRM, and software development.
This package provides support for injecting tickets into Request Tracker from a mail server via rt-mailgate. It may be installed onto any machine where you want to use the "rt" command-line interface.
Other Packages Related to rt4-clients
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- A perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: libwww-perl
- world-wide web へのシンプルで一貫性のあるインターフェース
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 作の実用的な抽出とレポート用の言語
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets