Package: wormux-servers (1:0.8.5-1 and others)
Links for wormux-servers
Download Source Package wormux:
- Debian Games Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jean Parpaillon (artefact) (QA Page)
- Eddy Petrișor (QA Page)
- Cyril Brulebois (QA Page)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Homepage [wormux.org]
stand alone server and game index server for wormux
Wormux is a free game where funny animals fight on a 2D map with funny weapons. Though currently under heavy development, it is already very playable, with lots of weapons (Dynamite, Baseball Bat, Teleportation, etc.). For the moment, you can not play against computer opponents.
There are also lots of maps available for your battling pleasure! Wormux takes the genre to the next level, with great customisation options leading to great gameplay. There is a wide selection of teams, from the Aliens to the Chickens. Also, new battlefields can be downloaded from the Internet, making strategy an important part of each battle.
This package contains the stand alone server and the index server for Wormux. You will need this package if you want to host a standalone wormux server or a wormux index server which can be always available for anyone who might want to play.
Note that if you want to play a network game, this package is not absolutely necessary since any of the game players can host the game.
If you want to play the game, you need to install the wormux package.
Other Packages Related to wormux-servers
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2-1)
- マルチプロトコルファイル転送ライブラリ (GnuTLS)
- dep: libfribidi0 (>= 0.19.2)
- Unicode BiDi アルゴリズムのフリーな実装
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 共有ライブラリ
- dep: libsdl-net1.2
- network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU 標準 C++ ライブラリ v3
- rec: wormux (>= 1:0.8.5-1)
- funny fight game on 2D maps