Package: dynare-common (4.1.2-2)
Links for dynare-common
Download Source Package dynare:
- Debian Octave Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot (QA Page)
- Thomas Weber (QA Page)
- Christian T. Steigies (QA Page)
- Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dynare.org]
platform independent files for Dynare
Dynare is a pre-preprocessor and a collection of GNU Octave and MATLAB routines which can solve, simulate and estimate non-linear models with forward looking variables.
In particular, in the field of computational economics, it is used for solving and estimating dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) models.
This package contains the various M-files which can be run under both GNU Octave and MATLAB.