Package: mono-xbuild (2.6.7-5.1)
Links for mono-xbuild
Download Source Package mono:
- Debian Mono Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mirco Bauer (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Jo Shields (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
MSBuild-compatible build system for Mono
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
xbuild is Mono's implementation of msbuild and allows projects that have a msbuild file to be compiled natively on Linux.
Microsoft Build (msbuild) is a build system developed by Microsoft similar in spirit to Nant (in that it uses XML files for describing the build process) and in the same spirit as make.
Other Packages Related to mono-xbuild
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-microsoft-build2.0-cil (>= 2.6.7)
- Mono Microsoft.Build ライブラリ
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono System ライブラリ (CLI 2.0 用)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Mono ランタイム