Package: libbuilder-ruby (2.1.2-2)
Links for libbuilder-ruby
Download Source Package libbuilder-ruby:
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Marc Dequènes (Duck) (QA Page)
Ruby library to facilitate programatic generation of XML markup
Builder is a library that allows easy programmatic creation of XML markup. It gives you a Ruby API to build structures and methods to dump it to XML. Some of the features:
* Easy generation by mapping method calls to elements, arguments to attributes and blocks to contents. * XML comment & processing instruction support. * XML entity declaration support. * Some support for XML namespaces. * Default escaping of string attribute values. * UTF-8 support.
This is a dependency package which depends on Debian's default version of Ruby (currently 1.8).
Other Packages Related to libbuilder-ruby
- dep: libbuilder-ruby1.8
- Ruby library to facilitate programatic generation of XML markup