パッケージ: bzr (2.6.0+bzr6595-6+deb8u1)
- Debian Bazaar Maintainers (QA ページ, メールアーカイブ)
- Wouter van Heyst (QA ページ)
- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio (QA ページ)
- ホームページ [bazaar-vcs.org]
easy to use distributed version control system
Bazaar is a distributed version control system designed to be easy to use and intuitive, able to adapt to many workflows, reliable, and easily extendable.
Publishing of branches can be done over plain HTTP, that is, no special software is needed on the server to host Bazaar branches. Branches can be pushed to the server via sftp (which most SSH installations come with), FTP, or over a custom and faster protocol if bzr is installed in the remote end.
Merging in Bazaar is easy, as the implementation is able to avoid many spurious conflicts, deals well with repeated merges between branches, and is able to handle modifications to renamed files correctly.
Bazaar is written in Python, and has a flexible plugin interface which can be used to extend its functionality. Many plugins exist, providing useful commands (bzrtools), graphical interfaces (qbzr), or native interaction with Subversion branches (bzr-svn).
Install python-paramiko if you are going to push branches to remote hosts with sftp.
その他の bzr 関連パッケージ
- dep: python
- 対話式の高レベルオブジェクト指向言語 (デフォルトバージョン)
- dep: python-bzrlib (<= 2.6.0+bzr6595-6+deb8u1.1~)
- distributed version control system - python library
- dep: python-bzrlib (>= 2.6.0+bzr6595-6+deb8u1)
- rec: python-gpgme
- python wrapper for the GPGME library