パッケージ: junior-programming (1.29)
- ホームページ [blends.debian.org]
Debian Jr. programming
The emphasis for this sampling of programming packages for children is first on simple interpreted languages. Also important for using languages with children are good documentation, and some ability to produce visual programs without too much effort. It is by no means a complete list, and you are encouraged to explore other languages with children as well; even those that are not specifically aimed for children.
The Logo language is specifically designed for children, with a strong emphasis on the visual and concrete. Littlewizard is an icon-based graphical programming language also designed for children.
Scratch is an easy, interactive, collaborative, visual programming language with children from ages 8 and up as their target group.
Arduino is a popular micro controller that is widely used by both people learning electronics and programming as well as seasoned veterans doing complex projects. It is necessary to connect a physical Arduino circuit board in order to experiment with arduino.
その他の junior-programming 関連パッケージ
- dep: junior-config (= 1.29)
- Debian Jr. Project common package
- dep: junior-tasks (= 1.29)
- Debian Jr. tasks for tasksel
- rec: arduino
- AVR 開発用ボード向け IDE および組み込みライブラリ
- rec: kturtle
- educational programming environment
- rec: laby
- Learn how to program with ants and spider webs
- rec: littlewizard
- development environment for children
- rec: puredata
- realtime computer music and graphics system
- rec: scratch
- easy to use programming environment for ages 8 and up
- rec: sonic-pi
- Live Coding for Everyone
- rec: squeak-vm
- virtual machine for Smalltalk
- sug: gvrng
- sug: squeak-plugins-scratch