Package: clustalx (1.83-4) [non-free]
Links for clustalx
Download Source Package clustalx:
- Debian-Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Charles Plessy (QA Page)
- Homepage [ftp.ebi.ac.uk]
GUI for Clustal W
This package offers a GUI interface for the Clustal W multiple sequence alignment program. It provides an integrated environment for performing multiple sequence- and profile-alignments to analyse the results. The sequence alignment is displayed in a window on the screen. A versatile coloring scheme has been incorporated to highlight conserved features in the alignment. For professional presentations, one should use the texshade LaTeX package or boxshade.
The pull-down menus at the top of the window allow you to select all the options required for traditional multiple sequence and profile alignment. You can cut-and-paste sequences to change the order of the alignment; you can select a subset of sequences to be aligned; you can select a sub-range of the alignment to be realigned and inserted back into the original alignment.
An alignment quality analysis can be performed and low-scoring segments or exceptional residues can be highlighted.
Other Packages Related to clustalx
- dep: lesstif2
- implementazione di OSF/Motif 2.1 rilasciata sotto LGPL
- dep: libncbi6 (>= 6.1.20030421)
- librerie NCBI per applicazioni biologiche
- dep: libvibrant6a (>= 6.1.20060507)
- NCBI libraries for graphic biology applications
- dep: libx11-6
- libreria X11 lato client
- dep: libxmu6
- libreria di utilità varie per X11
- dep: libxt6
- libreria Toolkit Intrinsics per X11