Package: libpango1.0-0-dbg (1.28.3-1+squeeze2)
Links for libpango1.0-0-dbg
Download Source Package pango1.0:
- Sebastien Bacher (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
The Pango library and debugging symbols
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization. Pango can be used anywhere that text layout is needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+ widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with four different font backends:
- Core X windowing system fonts - Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library - Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library - Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package contains the debugging symbols. Most people will not need this package.
Other Packages Related to libpango1.0-0-dbg
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (= 1.28.3-1+squeeze2)
- impaginazione e rendering di testo internazionalizzato