Package: libconfig8-dev (1.3.2-2)
Links for libconfig8-dev
Download Source Package libconfig:
- Homepage [www.hyperrealm.com]
parsing and manipulation of structured config files(development)
This library features a fully reentrant parser and includes bindings for both the C and C++ programming languages. It runs on modern POSIX-compliant systems such as Linux, Solaris, and Mac OS X (Darwin), as well as on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP and later (Visual Studio or MinGW).
This library allows parsing, manipulating and writing structured configuration files. Its main features are:
- A fully reentrant parser: Multiple configurations can be parsed in concurrent threads at the same time. - A simple, structured configuration file format: more readable and compact than XML and more flexible than Windows' "INI" file format. - A low-footprint implementation - Proper documentation.
This package contains the files needed in order to use libconfig in your own programs.
Other Packages Related to libconfig8-dev
- dep: libconfig8 (= 1.3.2-2)
- analisi e manipolazione di file di configurazione strutturati
- dep: pkg-config (>= 0.20)
- gestisce i flag di compilazione e di link delle librerie